Baggio has been awarded by a Brazilian EPC to transport 8 Topside Modules destined to the shipyard who was building the P75 and P77 FPSO's.
These Floating Producting Storage Offloading units will be employed in the Buzios Field, in the Pre-Salt Layer of Brazil.
Our company was responsible for:
- Grillage and Seafastening design;
- Chartering and preparation of the vessel (Deck Carrier MV Mega Caravan);
- Coordination of the Load-Out with SPMT Provider (Mammoet);
- Maritime Transport;
- Unwelding and disposal of seafastening material;
- Coordination of the Lift-Off (receiving shipyard's 3.000 MTon floating crane).
We competed against highly qualified bidders all over the world and executed the project in just 6 months, from signing of the contract up to delivery of the last module.
2 consecutive voyages of the MV Mega Caravan were performed by our company.